- 2 oz blanco tequila
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 3/4 oz fresh pineapple juice
- Garnish: Salt (glass rim), Lime wheel, Pineapple spear
- Be sure to prep your garnishes and juice your fruit (lime and pineapple) before starting (juicing is the most tedious part, especially when using a pineapple). I used a hand juicer and squished several pineapple spears to get the juice needed. Bless your heart if you know of an easier way.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip the rim of the glass in salt for garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Cointreau, pineapple juice, lime fresh, and simple syrup. Fill with ice and shake for 15-20 seconds until chilled.
- Strain over ice in your rocks glass. Garnish with pineapple spear and lime wheel.