“This one is for Paris. 11/13/15”
This drink is a tribute and rememberance to all of the lives lost, people impacted, and families affected by the attacks on Paris on November 13, 2015. For me, craft cocktails have always served as a means of creating a sense of camaraderie amongst individuals. It doesn’t matter whether you’re sitting across the table from someone, or living half way across the world, a cocktail can still foster a sense of harmony amongst people. This one is for Paris.
- 1.5 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz Brandy
- .5 oz Cointreau
- .5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Garnish with a lemon peel
- Using a cocktail shaker pour in the St. Germain (elderflower liqueur), Brandy, Cointreau (orange liqueur), and fresh lemon juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes, and shake the drink for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain the drink over a rocks glass filled with one large ice cube.
- Take a moment of silence to remember the lives lost, and people impacted by the attacks on Paris on 11/13/15. Life is precious.