- 2 oz Tequila (I prefer to use reposado tequila)
- 3/4 oz Cointreau (orange liqueur)
- 1/4 oz agave nectar
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- Garnish with Lime Wheel or Wedge
- Using a cocktail shaker pour in the tequila, cointreau (orange liqueur), agave nectar and fresh lime juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes, and shake the drink for 10-15 seconds.
- Rub the rim of the margarita glass with a lime wedge, and then dip the rim of the glass into sugar or salt (on a plate) depending on what your little heart desires.
- Strain the drink over the margarita glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wheel or wedge.
- Fiesta! (and be careful…tequila makes you do some crazy sh*t).